The SJTW type Red Black Pair Cable is a bulk electrical / electronic grade black jacketed flexible interconnect cable with 18 Awg red/black conductors for DC power applications. This is a SJTW rated indoor / outdoor use cable that is waterproof and sunlight resistant. It has filler/separator material of cotton to maintain a round shape with flexibility and to aid in stripping. The SJTW 18 Awg 2 conductor red/black pair cable type is used as the low voltage output cable on many UL8750 / IP67 rated LED driver power supplies.
- Outside diameter of Jacket 7.4mm Typ. outside diameter of inner conductor insulation 2.8mm Typ.
- Conductors: 18 Awg (2 PVC insulated conductors red and black) bare copper flexible 41 strand
- Maximum operating temperature: 105°C Dry / 60°C Wet
- Certifications: UL component (Cable is marked UL), Flammability: VW-1 UL & CSA/FT2 CSA
- Round cord seals well into standard cord gland / cable grips
- LED lighting low voltage systems
- Low voltage outdoor LED fixtures
- LED driver power supply extension cables
- Outdoor themed entertainment lighting
- Portable 12 and 24 volt DC power systems
- Outdoor 12V stage
Link for the “Y” sleeves for this 18/2 cable: