The Prop and Scenery Lights PN: LLS1-3A is a simple low cost LED lighting rocker on/off switch. The switch is intended for low voltage lighting application utilizing DC barrel connectors.
The switch is suitable for many lighting projects utilizing 12 & 24 volt DC power systems. The switch’s small size easily fits in the palm of a hand. The back of the switch is flat and can be easily secured to a flat surface with a piece of 0.5 inch wide x 2.0 inch long double sided foam tape, such as 3M VHB tape.
The switch is also compatible with other lighting products in the Props and Scenery Lights MEL (Micro Effects Light) line.
Link to Micro Effects Lights: MEL Lights
1) Rocker switch; body 2.5 inch ref. (61mm ref.) length. Switch body width and height 0.75 inch ref. (19mm ref.). Overall length; including input jack and output plug 9 inch ref. (229mm ref.).
2) LED lighting low voltage applications rating: 3.0 amps at 12.0 volts (36 watts), 3.0 amps at 24.0 volts (72 watts), continuous Max.
3) Operation usage temperature range: -20C to +60C (-4F to +140F).
4) Cable jacket insulation: PVC (black).
5) Cable jacket black (PVC).
6) Female jack connector accepts 2.1mm X 5.5mm Plug DC barrel connectors.
7) Intended application is low voltage LED lighting.